Recipe by Little Bee
I got these off of Allrecipes. I haven't tried them yet but they sound good. I am going to add them to my Christmas buffet. They look like they could be made ahead and frozen, and that would be a big time saver during the Holidays! So with the Holidays coming I thought I would share!
Top Review by Jackie Favazza
My sisters and I have been making these for parties for years and serving with a Dijon-style mustard for dipping. Yes,they do freeze well; but my recipe says "2 10-oz packages of spinach," "1 cup of Parmesan" and also calls for 4 small green onions.I'm thinking you can play with proportions. Everyone should try these!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups finely crushed herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash cayenne (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, cayenne, melted butter and eggs.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through and browned.