- 236.59 ml strawberry, stemmed
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml raspberry vinegar
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 19.71 ml honey
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1892.72 ml trimmed spinach leaves
- 453.59 g asparagus spear, blanched and drained
- 59.16 ml toasted slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Dressing: Combine strawberries, juice, vinegar, oil, honey and salt in container of electric blender or food processor.
- Pulse on and off, dressing should be slightly chunky.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- For each serving: measure 2 cups spinach onto each of four plates.
- Top each with one-fourth of the asparagus and drizzle with about 1/3 cup dressing.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp almonds.