Recipe by Moonwych1313
This is from Pampered Chef. We tweaked it a little to our own tastes. My 8 year old son will literally eat the entire ring if we don't keep a close eye on him. We've served it to the meat eaters at my husband's work and they can't get enough.
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Remove dough from can and place seam sides together to form a base.
- Continue arranging dough triangles until you complete a circle (or we just use 1 pan each and make logs).
- Pinch seams of dough together to create a flattened surface.
- Scoop filling over dough evenly.
- Bring corners of the dough together to form a lattice type design to hold filling inches.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.