Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adapted spinach-artichoke hummus recipe from gimmesomeoven.com. I prefer it because it calls for fresh spinach. Delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day. I love to serve them with pita chips, and the kids love it, too!
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 2 (12 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, with juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth.