- 100 g Baby Spinach (English 3 1/2oz)
- 75 g low-fat ricotta cheese (2 1/2oz)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- cracked black pepper
- 12 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray (olive oil spray specified)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash the spinach and put into a pan and cover and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until wilted and cool slightly and then squeeze out any moisture and finely chop.
- Put the chopped spinach, ricotta and parmesan into a bowl and mix to combine and season with cracked black pepper.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the filling in the centre of each won ton wrapper and brush the edges with water and fold over to form a triange and then press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Place the pillows on the prepared tray and lightly spray with olive oil spray and bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.