A easy, savory, and delicious side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, peel, and thinly slice potatoes.
- 2Boil on high until tender. Drain then set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Steam spinach on the stove or in the microwave until tender. Add spinach to the bowl of potatoes.
- 4In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil to medium-high heat. Add the garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes and sautée until garlic is golden brown.
- 5Remove from heat and pour over the potatoes and spinach. Mash with a hand masher until blended completely.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 623.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g