Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A easy, savory, and delicious side!
Make and share this Spinach and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice potatoes.
- Boil on high until tender. Drain then set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Steam spinach on the stove or in the microwave until tender. Add spinach to the bowl of potatoes.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil to medium-high heat. Add the garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes and sautée until garlic is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and pour over the potatoes and spinach. Mash with a hand masher until blended completely.