Recipe by D&M chef
I attended a Pampered Chef show, and learned this recipe . Quick and easy for an appetizer. ***Quick note -you can use plain Philadelphia cream cheese, or Chives and Onion ***Also, individual tastes varies- you can add more or less of the spices
- 1 (8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated croissants
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh spinach leaves
- ham slices (thin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cheese with italian spices, and garlic powder.
- Unroll and separate the dough.
- Spread each triangle with a thin coat of the mixture ( cheese and spices).
- Layer a slice of ham , and one or two spinach leafs ( until the whole triangle is covered).
- Roll up the dough, and cut it in slices ( about 4 slices per triangle).
- Place it on ungreased sheet and bake it until golden looking.