Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been going tru a box with cut out recipies and I thought this sounded easy to make and tasty at the same time.
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach leaves
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped coarsely
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) boxesfrozen miniature phyllo cups, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet over med heat , cook shallots and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add spinach and cook 2 min or until wilted and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in feta cheese and chopped walnuts and salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into each phyllo shell.
- Place shells on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with chopped red peppers if desired.