1/1 Photo of Spinach and Feta Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Helping Hands's Note:
I made up this recipe, inspired by a pre-stuffed flank steak that I bought at Trader Joe's. I hope that it turns out as yummy for you as it did for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehat oven to 325.
- 2Mix together in small bowl feta cheese, cooked spinach, diced red peppers, and milk.
- 3Fold flank steak strip into rounded steak, leaving a small hole in the middle.
- 4Stuff feta cheese mixture into hole in the middle of each steak. Hold steak in rounded position by placing toothpick in steak.
- 5Place steaks in roasting pan (without rack) and cover with foil.
- 6Bake in oven for 30-45 mins (depending on desired doneness), turning once, and removing cover with 10 mins left to cook.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8Sprinkle with salt and pepper, just before serving.
- 9NOTE: These can also be cooked on the grill: Grill over med heat for 10-15 mins per side.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 435.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 51.4 g