Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Prevention (April 2009)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients (vinegar - salt) in large salad bowl. Whisk in oil and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (spinach - cranberries).
Very nice and so easy to make! I scaled the recipe down for one. Thanks Ellie! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.