Recipe by traveling baker!!!
This delightful pasta dish is bursting with color and flavor.
Top Review by lauralie41
DH isnt real happy when I serve anything with chicken in it but he loved this dish! I cooked the chicken in chicken broth the night before and cubed it before putting it in the fridge. Used grape tomatoes and Italian Blend shredded cheese instead of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. This is so easy to put together and the flavors are amazing!
- 1 lb wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup kraft light done right zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) bagfresh baby spinach leaves (4 cups)
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 slices oscar mayer crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Ass chicken; cook and stir 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Stir noodles and reserved 1/2 cup cooking water. Remove from heat.
- Add spinach, 1/2 cup of the cheese and the bacon; toss lightly to combine. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.