1/1 Photo of Spinach and Bacon Pasta Toss
traveling baker!!!'s Note:
This delightful pasta dish is bursting with color and flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 3/4 cup kraft light done right zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach leaves (4 cups)
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 slices oscar mayer crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- 2Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Ass chicken; cook and stir 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Stir noodles and reserved 1/2 cup cooking water. Remove from heat.
- 3Add spinach, 1/2 cup of the cheese and the bacon; toss lightly to combine. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Bacon Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 522.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese