Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great for a cold winters day. To make it alcohol free add 1 cup apple juice and remove vodka
Make and share this Spiked Crock Pot Apple Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 7 cups apple juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 30 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (broken and crushed)
- 2 tea bags
- Combine juice, sugar and vodka in slow cooker and stir.
- Tie cinnamon tea bags and cloves and a double layer of cheesecloth. Add to cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Decorate with apple slices if desired.
This was a hit at my Halloween party! It was full of flavor and really delicious! I let is cook for about 4 hours and kept it on low to warm throughout the night. I used apple cinnamon tea bags so that may have intensified the flavor.......one correction I noticed in the ingredients - not sure if you meant to add lemon juice Chef at Heart, but I didn't. I assumed thats when you meant to say add the vodka, which I did. Again thanks for the great recipe!