Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
'Fries' without the frying - wonderful, spicy flavour.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baking potatoes, scrubbed left unpeeled and julienned
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and crisp.
...great recipe, I just wish my baking sheet hadn't decided to 'warp' during the baking process. This resulted in some of the fries burning, while others were just right. Regardless, the ones we were able to eat were great and we'll be making this again. Thanks Evelyn!
this is the recipe i've been using for years, but your spices give it a real kick! i tripled the recipe for 5 of us, very good.
My DH loved these thanks for sharing