Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Deliciously spicy and good! You can serve this with noodles to make noodle bowls.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red curry paste (e.g., World Foods thai red curry paste)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups vegan broth (e.g. Better Than Bullion chicken substitute)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 (14 ounce) packagewater packed soft tofu, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 large jalapeno, diced
- In stock pot.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- When onion is tender add: mushrooms, carrots, jalapeno.
- Saute further until mushrooms were soft.
- Add remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- Cook until carrots were softened.
- Add cilantro.
A very tasty Thai-flavored soup. Light and delicious, and I loved the amount of veggies. I used shitake mushrooms and extra firm tofu, and served over rice noodles.