Recipe by JoyfulCook
Delicious cooked under a grill or barbecued--easy to prepare.
Top Review by Derf
wow this was sooo good! loved the spicyness of it, wonderful combination of flavours! I had to use bone in thighs cus that's what I had in and I marinated for about 8 hours. Also did not have any sambal oelek in so used Thai sweet chili sauce, turned out lovely with lots of zing. Grilled it on my cusinart gridler for about 15 minutes, mmm mmm YUM!!! Thanks for posting, will be making this again.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts or 4 skinless chicken thighs, boned
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (ground chilli paste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil