Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great for people who don't have a lot of time to work on dinner. Great with any type of fish, frozen or fresh! I came up with this because my kids didn't like store bought tartar sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 tablespoons pepper rings (Mild or Hot)
- Place mayonnaise in bowl.
- Add relish and blend.
- Drain pepper rings and chop till they're about the same size as the relish.
- Add the minced pepper rings and stir until well mixed.
- Cover and chill for at least a half hour.