1/1 Photo of Spicy Sweet Potatoes
The Range Rover's Note:
Alittle strange at first but worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sweet potatoes (peeled, cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1Mix oil, cajun spice and hot sauce together.
- 2Add potatoes and toss until well coated.
- 3Spread potatoes onto a nonstick pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, turning occasionally or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g