Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Alittle strange at first but worth it.
- 4 sweet potatoes (peeled, cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix oil, cajun spice and hot sauce together.
- Add potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Spread potatoes onto a nonstick pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, turning occasionally or until potatoes are tender.
I cut the recipe back to one potato. I enjoyed the spicey flavor instead of the usual sweet recipes. I used hot salsa instead of hot pepper sauce and I was generous with the cajun seasoning.A very tasty addition to a chicken stir fry dinner thanks for sharing Range Rover