Recipe by Babychops
This is SO easy and so delicious! Pretty darned healthy too, I hope you enjoy my favorite spinach recipe!
- 2 (10 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced (about 8 cloves)
- 5 arbol chiles (dried red chiles)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in saucepan, add garlic, peppers & salt (adjust salt to your taste, don't overdo as you can always add more & once there's too much you'll have to start over)- cook until garlic is golden in color (make sure you don't burn it). Add spinach (I fill the pot so use as much as you can cram in there - it will wilt down & you definitely want enough), toss to coat & cover. Simmer on low heat until spinach is mushy or tears easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat & discard peppers, fill flour tortillas & wrap. My honey heats the tortillas over an open flame first which gives a lovely flavor - if you can make some from scratch that's even better! Enjoy!
- I often make this as an appetizer but sometimes I make it just for me for lunch -- Delicous I tell you! Even my spinach hating ex-husband loves this.