The wonderful taste of lasagna in less than half the time and in a single dish! Can you get any better than that? It works well with either no boil noodles or cooked noodles, and I usually use white shredded cheeses (mozzarella and 6-cheese italian mixes) instead of ricotta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until brown and crumbly (~5 minutes).
- 2Add half the spaghetti sauce and stir well.
- 3Pour diced tomatoes evenly over ground beef.
- 4Combine ricotta and egg in a bowl and spread evenly over tomatoes.
- 5Top with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- 6Layer with the remaining sauce, then more noodles.
- 7Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium low.
- 8Cook, covered about 10 minutes until noodles are tender.
- 9Top with mozzarella and cook, covered, for 2-5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.4
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 183.4 mg
- Sodium 1375.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles