Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is easy and tastes great!
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated onions
- 2 teaspoons coarse-ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) blocks sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh ground black pepper
- assorted cracker
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients until well blended; stir in cheese and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 4 days.