Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and yummy!!
Make and share this Spicy Pumpkin Eggnog Pie With Amaretto Creme recipe from Food.com.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups fresh pumpkin or 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur (or (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine sugar, salt, and spices in small bowl.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in eggnog.
- Pour into 9-inch pie shell (a glass pie pan works best).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 2 hours.
- For Amaretto Crème, whip all remaining ingredients together until crème forms soft peaks.
- Top cooled pie with the crème.