Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Coconut milk rounds out the flavor nicely.
Make and share this Spicy Peanut Sauce - from Eating Well recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
This was definitely quick and easy. I stir-fried some pork and vegetables and used this as the sauce. It was a quick, easy and delicious weeknight meal. Thanks for posting.