Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite dip of mine. Great dipper for vegetables. I have even been know to spread it on crackers and eat it. Store in the refrigerator.
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup prepared spicy hot salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- hot pepper sauce
- Add all ingredients into a bowl; stir until well blended.
I like the unusual and that is how I would classify this dip. It has a wonderful spicy peanutty flavor that was surprisingly yummy to me. I served it with a plate of fresh chopped vegetables--broccoli, carrots, celery, zucchini, and mushrooms. Made a great no-fuss dinner. Thanks Nurse Di.