Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tart and spicy barbecue sauce. Good on ham steak or spareribs. It is also good to try on hamburgers.
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Combine orange juice, water, brown sugar and prepared mustard in a medium saucepan with a flameproof handle.
- Heat to boiling over grill, stirring several times; push to the side of a grill and simmer 20 minutes or until glaze thickens.
- Brush over ham steak or spareribs the last 15 minutes of grilling.