Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Kraft. It is made in the microwave.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) cancorn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 cup hot chunky salsa
- Combine all ingredients except crackers in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high five minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
- A serving size equals 2 T plus 11 Wheat Thins big snack crackers.