Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is spicy but tasty. You can use a commercial creole seasoning mix, but I use my homemade seasoning which is posted here on 'zaar. The crabs can be served as is with your desired accompaniments, but I like them best in a sandwich on a kaiser roll with tomato and mayo. yum!
- 4 medium soft shelled crabs, cleaned
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 -2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Add the cleaned crabs to the marinade and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Broil or grill the crabs for about 10-15 minutes, basting once with the sauce and turning halfway through cooking time.