1/1 Photo of Spicy Linguine, Beef and Broccoli
Jolene Green's Note:
this is a very yummy pasta dish that my husband requests quite often!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g linguine or 453.59 g spaghetti or 453.59 g thin spaghetti, uncooked
- 453.59 g flank steak, cut into very thin strips
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 236.59 ml hot water
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 946.36-1182.95 ml broccoli florets
- 473.18 ml low-sodium tomato sauce
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, stir together marinade ingredients in a large, shallow dish.
- 3Add beef strips to the marinade.
- 4Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water.
- 5In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat until it begins to smoke.
- 6Drain the beef thoroughly, reserving the marinade.
- 7Add beef to skillet and saute until nicely browned, about 3 minutes.
- 8Remove beef with a slotted spoon.
- 9Reduce heat under skillet to medium and add broccoli and marinade.
- 10Saute until broccoli is tender, about 6 minutes.
- 11Add tomato sauce, dissolved bouillon and flank steak to skillet.
- 12When pasta is done, drain it well and transfer to serving dish.
- 13Spoon steak sauce over top and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
- 14Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Linguine, Beef and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g