Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe, but it sounds delicious! Prep and cook times are esrimated. Prep time includes standing time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine oil and garlic in small bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- Place 1 qt. water in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potato and boil 12 minutes.
- Drain; let stand 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, and pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
- Cut potato into 20 slices.
- Place onion slices on baking sheet; arrange potato slices over onion.
- Brush potato slices with half of oil mixture.
- Sprinkle half of spice mixture over potato slices.
- Bake 40 minutes, turning once and brushing with remaining oil and spice mixture.