Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend found this recipe for me. I tried it one night, and my husband was in awe. We both love hot and spicy foods. I make this at least 3 times a month.
- Mix hamburger meat with the small package of ranch dressing.
- Cook hamburger like you would normally cook them. To your doneness.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter with 1 cup of Louisiana red sauce. Add jalapenos if you are using them.
- Serve burger with the lettuce, tomato, and onion slices. Drizzle the sauce over top of burger.
- Serve with plenty of napkins!