Recipe by damwalker
This is a Reynolds Wrap recipe that we modified slightly and grill in a wire basket instead of on Reynolds Wrap Release. The family loves it.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the marinate ingredients. Whisk until well blended. Stir in shrimp. Refrigerate for 1 hour or 2 hours, stirring occasionally to keep shrimp well coated. Spoon, with a slotted spoon, the shrimp into the wire basket that goes on the grill or a strainer, and let drain.
- If using Reynolds Heavy Duty Non Stick Aluminum Foil. Cover the grill being sure to raise the edges. Put some holes in the foil to insure drainage.
- Place the shrimp on a grill that has been preheated to medium-high, 400 to 450 degrees. Cook uncovered. Every 2 of 3 minutes turn the shrimp and sprinkle marinate over them. Cook until shrimp are firm and pink.