Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in 1" cubes
- 1⁄4 lb seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- Combine dry spices (first 5 ingredients) and store airtight until ready to use.
- Combine garlic, olive oil and orange juice in a small bowl-- whisk to emusify.
- Thread the pork and grapes alternately onto skewers.
- Sprinkle the spice rub all over the kebabs, pat to set spices, pour marinade over all.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, turning occasionally.
- Grill kebabs of a hot fire for 8-10 minutes .
- Sprinkle with parsley and salt and serve.