Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Icelandic Gingersnap Cookies from http://icecook.blogspot.com. I haven't made these yet and there is no yield in the recipe so I completely guessed. Cook time does not include chill time.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add soft butter and eggs and knead until smooth.
- Cool in the refrigerator overnight.
- Roll out into sausage shapes of even thickness, pinch or cut off small portions and make little balls out of the dough.
- Put on a cookie sheet covered with baking paper and press your palm on top of each ball to flatten slightly.
- Bake at 200°C until browned.