Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
These are tasty, spicy, and fairly easy to prepare. Great with garlic bread!
Make and share this Spicy Garlic Italian Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs chuck roast
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beef broth
- 36 ounces dark beer, choice
- 20 ounces pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 dash pepperoncini pepper juice
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf fresh Italian bread
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Cover with beef broth and beer.
- Add pepperoncinis, pepperoncini juice, and 1 garlic clove, minced.
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- Turn to low, cook additional 6-8 hours.
- Split meat with fork as soon as meat will separate.
- Prior to serving, prepare warm garlic bread with Italian bread, butter, and remaining garlic.
- Toast bread with provolone cheese until lightly browned.
- Serve with beef, peppers, and juice.
This was such an awesome recipe. Aside from the fact it goes in the crock pot & its easy, It's very flavorful. The only thing I did different is used garlic bread(I didn't have Italian bread) to make the sandwiches. Either way I'm sure it would be great. Thanks for submitting!!!