Recipe by Cyclone*Mommy
These are tasty, spicy, and fairly easy to prepare. Great with garlic bread!
Top Review by cookingsherri
This was such an awesome recipe. Aside from the fact it goes in the crock pot & its easy, It's very flavorful. The only thing I did different is used garlic bread(I didn't have Italian bread) to make the sandwiches. Either way I'm sure it would be great. Thanks for submitting!!!
- 4 lbs chuck roast
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beef broth
- 36 ounces dark beer, choice
- 20 ounces pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 dash pepperoncini pepper juice
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf fresh Italian bread
- 8 slices provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Cover with beef broth and beer.
- Add pepperoncinis, pepperoncini juice, and 1 garlic clove, minced.
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- Turn to low, cook additional 6-8 hours.
- Split meat with fork as soon as meat will separate.
- Prior to serving, prepare warm garlic bread with Italian bread, butter, and remaining garlic.
- Toast bread with provolone cheese until lightly browned.
- Serve with beef, peppers, and juice.