Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are tasty, spicy, and fairly easy to prepare. Great with garlic bread!
Make and share this Spicy Garlic Italian Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Cover with beef broth and beer.
- Add pepperoncinis, pepperoncini juice, and 1 garlic clove, minced.
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- Turn to low, cook additional 6-8 hours.
- Split meat with fork as soon as meat will separate.
- Prior to serving, prepare warm garlic bread with Italian bread, butter, and remaining garlic.
- Toast bread with provolone cheese until lightly browned.
- Serve with beef, peppers, and juice.