8 hrs 20 mins
These are tasty, spicy, and fairly easy to prepare. Great with garlic bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in crock pot.
- 2Cover with beef broth and beer.
- 3Add pepperoncinis, pepperoncini juice, and 1 garlic clove, minced.
- 4Cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- 5Turn to low, cook additional 6-8 hours.
- 6Split meat with fork as soon as meat will separate.
- 7Prior to serving, prepare warm garlic bread with Italian bread, butter, and remaining garlic.
- 8Toast bread with provolone cheese until lightly browned.
- 9Serve with beef, peppers, and juice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Garlic Italian Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1152.7
- Calories from Fat 648
- Total Fat 72.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 235.5 mg
- Sodium 2791.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 74.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pepperoncini pepper juice