Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Great Tasting Grilled Corn.
- 4 corn on the cob, all the the stringy things removed, Husk pulled back but not removed
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika (Smoked Paprika recommended)
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter (Stick Butter recommended)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- Melt Butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add Oil, Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, and Paprika to the Butter, Take off heat immediatly, and let sit for 30 mintues.
- Add Butter Spice Mixture onto low heat for 1 1/2 mintues, then pour into large Ziplok Bag, add Corn, and zip the bag shut, and shake/roll around in your hand for about five mintues, then let sit for 30 mintues to an hour while you heat the charcoal for the grill.
- Take Corn out of Ziplok Bag and put on Grill. Cook till it is charred on all sides.
- Remove and let sit for 5-10 mintues.
Wow! This is great corn. I made it as written but used a gas grill. The garlic and red pepper flakes really made this. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
Amazing! The soak in the butter mixture allows the flavor to absorb into the corn, instead of just coating it. I was lucky and we had the season's first corn at the market, and it was so tender and juicy. A perfect combination. Thanks for sharing!