Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
My husband was skeptical but then told me to never lose the recipe after he tasted it.
- 1 filet tilapia fillet
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, minced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, minced
- cajun seasoning
- olive oil
- Tabasco sauce
- 12 miniature phyllo cups
- shredded cheddar cheese, for broiling
- Grill fish in pan of olive oil, salt, pepper, Tabasco, Cajun seasoning.
- Mix rest of ingredients in a bowl with the fish until fish is mashed.
- Pour into phyllo cups, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- Broil for 2 minutes on high.
What a tasty recipe! I think this was probably meant to be appetizer-sized but I made phyllo cups in small ramekins and served this as an entree. With the cajun seasoning and jalapenos the filling was spicy and perfect with the cool sour cream. Great recipe - thanks for sharing! Made for Fall PAC 2012