Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- Lay your meat out on aluminum foil and sprinkle it with salt.
- Take a tenderizer and beat the salt into the meat, or just take your fingers and massage the salt in.
- Doing this will make the finished product more tender.
- Next mix all of your ingredients in a bowl.
- Take your meat and let it marinade for a least 4 hours (works better if done overnight).
- Cover the bowl with an air tight lid and put in the refrigerator.
- Put in the dehydrator for 8 hours.
- Enjoy your Jerky.