Recipe by Chalko
I really love green peas and potato soup, but my husband doesn't think that it has enough flavor, so I kind of experimented around until I came up with this recipe. It is great on a cold day. The nice thing is that it tastes better the longer it lasts...it keeps getting spicier. Extremely unhealthy, but every once in a while...that is a good thing! =)
- 5 -10 baby red potatoes
- 2 -4 slices bacon
- 10 small frozen tabasco flavored sausages
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut red potatoes into quarters, cook in just enough water to cover, around 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut bacon into small pieces and cook until crisp. Cut sausages into bite size pieces. Add sausage to bacon, and cook until warm through. Add to potatoes.
- Combine soup, cream and pepper. Add to potatoes. Simmer all together for about 20 minutes.