Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Haven't tried it yet. Simply mix and heat in a microwave. Serve warm with cold cooked shrimp.
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced, can use dash garlic powder
- Put all ingredients in a 2 cup safe microwaveable safe cup.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 2-4 minutes, stopping and stirring every 1 1/2 minutes.
- Serve warm with one pound of cold cooked shrimp.
This is a keeper. We used it as a dip for eggrolls too.