- 1 Cornish hen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 celery ribs
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion (optional)
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pressure cooker at medium heat, and brown Cornish hen for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, and pour over hen.
- Close lid securely with pressure regulator on vent pipe.
- Cook at high heat until pressure regulator starts to rock.
- Turn heat down to medium high and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let pressure drop on its own.