Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Once you start nibbling, you can't stop!!! Foolproof recipe and delicious for a cocktail party.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 2 cups whole blanched almonds
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 cups pecans
- 3⁄8 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer beat whites with salt until very foamy and gradually beat in sugar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and cayenne.
- Stir in nuts and butter, combining well, and spread in a large shallow baking pan.
- Bake nuts in middle of oven, stirring every 10 minutes, until crisp and golden, about 30-40 minutes.
- Spread nuts on a sheet of foil, and cool.
- Break up nut clusters.