Recipe by Outta Here
A flavorful sidedish for fish or chicken. Thai red curry paste can be quite "hot", so adjust amount according to tastes.
Top Review by Studentchef
This was really great, but I found the citrus a little overpowering! I did have to keep an eye on it, as the liquid evaporated quite quickly once I added the couscous. But overall it was nice.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup couscous, uncooked