1/2 Photos of Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
A quick, easy, one-dish weeknight meal invented by my mother-in-law. We love this stuff and use lots of jalapenos!! Chicken Spaghetti Texas-Style. The mix of jalapenos and cream keeps it from being too hot but maintains the spicy flavor. We serve with garlic bread for scooping up the sauce and a veggie on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno pepper juice, from jar pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- salt and pepper
- 1Trim chicken breasts of fat and cut into bite-sized pieces. Saute in a large skillet with butter and garlic until cooked through and browned.
- 2Add minced jalapenos and liquid. Saute until fragrant and pan is fairly dry.
- 3Add soup, milk, and cheese. Simmer until heated through and cheese is melted. Add more milk or jalapeno liquid as desired to thin sauce.
- 4Serve over spaghetti noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 517.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno pepper juice