Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy pasta dish for many to enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup mexican cheese
- 7 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large saute pan, heat up corn and green onion with olive oil. Cook for about 3 minutes. Take out the mixture and set aside in a small bowl.
- Saute chicken until it is cooked. While the chicken is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Take out chicken, then once pasta is cooked, add it to the large pan with a little more olive oil. Add your corn and green onion mixture, chicken, salsa, hot sauce, and cheese.
- Let the pasta sit for a couple of minutes to develop flavor and heat.