Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are my husbands favorite. You can adjust the cayenne pepper to your liking.
Make and share this Spicy Cheese Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together; melted butter, seasoned salt, minced garlic, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare potatoes and onions.
- Mix potatoes and onions together in large bowl and add butter mixture.
- Stir to coat well.
- Spray a square casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread 1/2 of the potato onion mixture on bottom of dish.
- Place 1/2 of the cheese slices on top of potatoes.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top to cover.
- Bake, uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.