Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this out of stuff that needed using in the fridge and some leftover cabbage and half a roasted butternut squash. The measurements for these are estimated, very tasty and low of Weight Watcher points as well. You can alter how much curry powder you want in it according to taste.
- 100 g cabbage (in my case leftover from yesterdays dinner)
- 300 g cauliflower (head chopped into florets)
- 3 onions, chopped
- 50 g mushrooms
- 100 g celery
- 200 g butternut squash (see above)
- 100 g parsnips, diced
- 1 liter vegetable stock (made with 2 oxo cubes)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 5 g curry powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 stalk lemongrass, stalk bruised and left whole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Put all veggies and olive oil into pan and heat gently, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add spices and stock with some salt and pepper.
- Cook for approximately half hourish out the lemongrass, blend and serve. You can add cream etc. if you like.