Prep 22 mins
Cook 18 mins
Wrap an Asian-inspired chicken filling in a flaky crescent crust
- 354.88 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 59.14 ml finely shredded carrot
- 44.37 ml sliced green onions (3 medium)
- 44.37 ml chopped cashews
- 2.46 ml grated gingerroot or 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 59.14 ml hoisin sauce
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- additional sliced green onion, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except dough and additional sliced green onions; set aside.
- On large ungreased cookie sheet, unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 7x4 1/2-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto one end of each rectangle. Fold dough in half over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Garnish with additional sliced green onions. Serve warm.
Great easy week night dinner - serve with rice.
I Have made this many times and we all love it!!!