Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I created this soup this winter on a cold blustery day...Even the kids wanted more!
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons instant tom yum paste
- 2 -3 heads bok choy, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) packageshin ramyun gourmet spicy ramen noodles
- In large pot add everything except noodles, include the spice packet and veggie packet from the ramen noodle package.
- Bring to a boil -- then simmer until vegetables are soft.
- In another pot cook the ramen noodles.
- Then add to soup. Heat through and serve.