Recipe by Lauren in Wisconsin
This was given to me by a former bartender that they used for their "house mix". It's much cheaper than buying those commercial mixes and you can tweak it to your own taste. Enjoy!
Top Review by CindiJ
This was a very tasty way to start the morning! Made for PAC Fall 2008 (did not use any alcohol) and will make this again. The horseradish gives this a great kick! Thanks Lauren - great recipe!
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix (like Good Season's)
- 1 minced garlic clove (I usually use about 1/2 t. garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed