1/2 Photos of Spicy Balsamic Steak Marinade
Quick, flavorful marinade - I use this on sirloin or rib-eye steaks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour all liquids in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- 2Add all dry ingredients to bowl and whisk for another minute to combine all the flavors.
- 3Add meat to Ziploc back (Freezer size) and pour marinade into bag.
- 4Make sure to let all air out of bag when sealing.
- 5Massage marinade into meat through the bag so you don't get your hands messy.
- 6Place bagged meat in refrigerator for approximately half an hour - until ready to cook!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Balsamic Steak Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1150.0
- Calories from Fat 977
- Total Fat 108.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7678.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g