Quick, flavorful marinade - I use this on sirloin or rib-eye steaks!
Make and share this Spicy Balsamic Steak Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Pour all liquids in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl and whisk for another minute to combine all the flavors.
- Add meat to Ziploc back (Freezer size) and pour marinade into bag.
- Make sure to let all air out of bag when sealing.
- Massage marinade into meat through the bag so you don't get your hands messy.
- Place bagged meat in refrigerator for approximately half an hour - until ready to cook!