Quick, flavorful marinade - I use this on sirloin or rib-eye steaks!
Make and share this Spicy Balsamic Steak Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Pour all liquids in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl and whisk for another minute to combine all the flavors.
- Add meat to Ziploc back (Freezer size) and pour marinade into bag.
- Make sure to let all air out of bag when sealing.
- Massage marinade into meat through the bag so you don't get your hands messy.
- Place bagged meat in refrigerator for approximately half an hour - until ready to cook!
Wonderful marinade. Had just purchased some beautiful rib eye steaks for company and looking for a simple marinade without soy sauce. This is the absolute best and our guests loved it. The steaks were absolutely succulent. Thanks for this recipe.........highly recommend. P>S. can adjust the cayenne to suit your tastebuds.
One of the best marinades ever! Closely duplicates one of my favorites at my favorite local restaurant. Used it on New York steaks sliced over garlic noodles with tomatoes and basil. Delicious. Thanks for the recipe!
The only way o grill steak. The marinade added just the right flavor. I will come back to this recipe again and again.