- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour all liquids in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl and whisk for another minute to combine all the flavors.
- Add meat to Ziploc back (Freezer size) and pour marinade into bag.
- Make sure to let all air out of bag when sealing.
- Massage marinade into meat through the bag so you don't get your hands messy.
- Place bagged meat in refrigerator for approximately half an hour - until ready to cook!