Prep 4 hrs
Cook 40 mins
ParentsConnect.com recipe that sounds yummy!
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large resealable bag.
- Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line the pan with aluminum foil to make for an easy cleanup.
- Place salmon in a 9" x 13"–inch pan and pour remaining marinade over the top.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes, until cooked through.